There are plenty of ways to get involved in our community gardening project:
- joining in our working parties
- helping at our community sessions and events
- attending a workshop
- litter picking and watering sessions
- helping us make up seed packets, sow some seeds and nurture some seedlings for us until they’re ready for our stall or community garden
- or simply joining in the conversation on our social media. We love to be inspired by what you’re growing at home, or support you with any questions you may have
Find out more by coming along to one of our welcome sessions at 11am on:
- Thursday 3rd March or
- Saturday 12th March
at Berners Drive community garden.The garden is situated at the end of Berners Drive, by the play area and the Abbey Flyer trainline crossing.
No need to book, just turn up. We’d appreciate you following current COVID guidelines.
Drop us a line if you can’t make these dates but would like to find out more at firstname.lastname@example.org.