Local Business Support
Several local businesses are offering their time and expertise to assist in the project, but we are always looking for more!
With local businesses on board, we stand a much better chance of being awarded large grants to fund this initiative. All supporting businesses will be promoted on our website (coming soon!) and social media platforms.
You can help in a number of ways, such as;
- Helping us to promote our campaign. E.g. through displaying posters & leaflets, through social media, and within your external and internal publications and newsletters
- Provide much needed skills from time-to-time, e.g. business, admin, legal, PR, negotiation
- Sponsoring one of our fundraising events
- Donating vouchers, products and items that we can sell at one of our charity raffles/auctions or use as a competition prize
- Commit to providing support and manpower at one of our events
- A discretionary grant which we can use towards the design and capital cost of the new community centre
Interested in using our facilities once The Hub is built?
To register your interest in using our facilities once we have built the centre, please fill out our form here.